Saturday, May 6, 2017

This is still the Tearoom of Despair: Writing about comics


A life of comic books

The humanity of Watchmen

Lone Wolf and Cub: Walking the white path

Here comes Jim Lee!

Bob Temuka has come unstuck in time

Avatar art hurts my eyes

Action Force, action figures

Ambush Bug: So silly, so quickly

Carlos is the man

Don't forget me, Animal Man

The night I met the Big Red Cheese

My head is not yet full

No such thing as a blank generation

Wonder girls, shadow cats and magpies

Surfing the skies with Kenny Who

I still miss you, Dave Cockrum

I live my life to a Love and Rockets beat

Too many dicks in the DCU

Slaine versus the El Women

He's the goddamn Batman

Shade, The Changing Man: Mad, mental, crazy

You can do it

This is my most-read post ever

Moving out of home with Marvels

Consider the McCarthy Dredd

I still hate you, Captain Sunshine

Doomed Patrolling

Gimme some truth

Bringing death and terror to the masses

Thanos!

Hitman good

Sheer bloody perfection.

Batman, Ltd

The Fantastic Four's greatest adventure

The Biz

Footrot Flats: Down on the farm for Christmas

The adventures of Nikolai Dante

All around the world

Last night the Invisibles saved my life

Harvey's kinda town

See you next Wednesday

Justice League Awesome
Oh no he didn't.

Who the hell is John Constantine?

My codename would be Redundant Lad

Talking with Dylan Horrocks

Total crush on the New Warriors

Horror on the battlefield

What the world needs now...

I AM a wanker

Warren comics freak me out

Scream! Scream like you mean it!

Thrillpower overload on dull suburban streets

The big books of Bolland

Love and Rockets: Something's gonna explode

Hero of the beach!

No comments: